Update: 12th April: Open to Outdoor bookings and indoor junior bookings.
We look forward to welcoming you back.
Here are a few guidelines for everyone's safety
- We ask parents where possible to stay in their cars and only meet the coach when indicated to do so and not too early, this should be away from the pitch, ideally somewhere near the carpark, this minimises adults walking back and forth to the pitch so not coming into contact with each other.
- If parents must stay, for safeguarding, this must be 1 adult per child and they can therefore walk around to the pitch but we ask they do not go on the pitch and social distancing is maintained between parents.
For adult teams
- Please wait in your car until just before the start time of your session
- Maintain social distancing when arriving, leaving the site as well as during warm up & drinks breaks
Please also remind participants to
- Sanitise your hands at the start and end of your session
- No one should attend a session who has symptoms